Beskrivelse af kurset:
Data is the key to knowledge, and the ability to integrate AI with your daily tools like Excel, and the ability to fetch information from the internet, can be a game-changer.
To integrate AI with your daily tools, opens the possibility of automating tasks, performing complex calculations, analyzing data, and generally improving your productivity by exploiting the capabilities of AI.
Dive into ChatGPT's advanced features, online data collection, and plugin integrations.
In this course, you will learn:
- Learn how to use ChatGPT as an “assistant” for Excel, including basic calculations, functions, and advanced search features.
- Understand how to use ChatGPT's web search to process information from websites.
- Transform website information into tables, translate text, highlight key points, and create presentations based on online sources.
- Lektion1.1 Basic calculations in Excel 2 min
- Lektion1.2 Functions 2 min
- Lektion1.3 Combine functions 3 min
- Lektion1.4 Search functions 3 min
- Lektion1.5 What else 1 min
Getting data from Online sources2/3
- Lektion2.1 Getting started 2 min
- Lektion2.2 Getting data from an online source 4 min
- Lektion2.3 Turn website information into tables 2 min
- Lektion2.4 Translations and highlights 2 min
- Lektion2.5 Make ChatGPT search the Internet 2 min
Priming ChatGPT to Write the Content You Want3/3
- Lektion3.1 Get started with Plugins 5 min
- Lektion3.2 Latest news and how to use them 5 min
- Lektion3.3 Multiple plugins at the same time 3 min
Esa Riutta is an expert in digital education at Eduhouse. He specializes in the development and delivery of courses in digital skills, including Microsoft products, social media, ChatGPT, and Adobe. With a strong pedagogical approach, he designs online courses and training that convey digital learning across a wide range of areas to a broad audience. Esa is a leading voice in technology and digital learning in Finland.